Do you have the talent and ambition to work at the cutting edge of manufacturing and engineering for low-carbon power?
As the Nuclear AMRC develops and expands its capabilities, we will continue to recruit a wide variety of engineers and support staff with varying levels of experience and qualifications.
Vacancies at the Nuclear AMRC are advertised through the University of Sheffield jobs site, and listed below with direct links to the job descriptions. All applications must be submitted through the University site, unless offered through NuclearGraduates or other external initiative.
- Technical fellow, digital manufacturing (Derby) – grade 8, ref UOS031512, closes 11 February.
- Industrial advisor (3 posts, home-based) – grade 8, ref UOS031663, closes 22 February.
- Technical lead, supply chain development – grade 7, ref UOS031664, closes 22 February.
- Project manager, supply chain development – grade 7, ref UOS031665, closes 22 February.
- Research engineer, supply chain development – grade 6, ref UOS031666, closes 22 February.
- Research engineer, digital systems integration (Derby) – grade 6, ref UOS031702, closes 24 February.
- Business support analyst (North West) – grade 5, ref UOS031562, closes 15 February.